ALPAO manufactures Adaptive Optics Components and Systems. It includes very rapidly deformable mirrors with large strokes, wavefront sensors, and complete adaptive optics loops. These products are specially designed for various applications such as vision science (ophthalmology), astronomy, microscopy, microelectronics, defense and laser applications. Our product's unrivalled performance allows users to recover very high-resolution images.
ALPAO developed from groundwork at the Université Joseph Fourier (Grenoble) and Floralis. With more than 10 years of experience in adaptive optics, Alpao understand your needs and provide you with the best components for your application.
- • 2016 ALPAO signs 2 major contracts with ESO to develop new deformable mirrors for next generation instruments and an agreement with Georgia State University for adaptive optics upgrade on telescopes at CHARA Array. More to come...
- • 2015 ALPAO released the DM468 and the DM820.
- • 2013 ALPAO released the DM97-08 dedicated to vision science application.
- • 2012 ALPAO joins EVEON group.
- • 2009 ALPAO introduces a new drive electronics.
- • 2008 ALPAO introduces Hi-speed DM: a totally new patented technology for deformable mirrors with increased strokes and improved optimal temporal response.
- • 2007 ALPAO introduces its own wavefront sensor for closed loop operations
- • 2006 ALPAO introduces a low speed deformable mirror. ALPAO received awards for innovative technology from the French Ministry of Research.
We strongly encourage customers, employees, investors and users to share their ideas with us. We use this feedback to constantly improve the quality of our products.
Total transparency with our customers and stakeholders ensures we maintain high-quality standards.
We develop reliable systems that are easily adapted to our customers' specific needs. We achieve this using our total quality management method.
Customers and partners