ALPAO Deformable Mirrors are based on continuous reflective surface motioned by magnetic actuators.
They feature large strokes, linearity and fast setlling time to meet and exceed your requirments for fast, accurate wavefront correction.
- • Up to 80μm optical deformation (peak to valley): to correct large amplitude aberrations.
- • Up to 5.0μm optical deformation (inter actuator): to correct high spatial-frequency aberrations.
Highly dynamic motion:
- • Settling time as low as 500µs at +/10%.
- • Active best flat as low as 3nm RMS.
|DM 69||DM 88||DM 97-08||DM 97-15||DM 241||DM 277||DM 468||DM 820|
|Number of actuators||69||88||97||97||241||277||468||820|
|Pupil diameter (mm)||10.5||20.0||7.2||13.5||37.5||24.5||33.0||45.0|
|Mirror best flat in close loop||7.0nm RMS (no print through)|
|Wavefront tip/tilt stroke (PV)||60µm||40µm||80µm||60µm||40µm||15µm|
|Settling time (at +/-10%)||800µs||1.6ms||800µs||1.6ms||500µs|
|Non-linearity error||< 3%|
|Operating temperature||-10 to 35 °C|
Customize your DM
- • Other coatings: gold, aluminium or dielectric for higher LIDT
- • Large-stroke option provides +50% additional stroke
- • High-speed option provides 100% increased bandwidth
- • High-optical-quality option provides you with a <3nm RMS best flat DM
- • Trigger to synchronise sharply the hardware of your system
- • Vacuum compatibility
- • Sub-nm average step size
- • No protective glass
- • Surface roughness <15 Å RMS
- • Wavefront interactuator stroke >5.0 μ PV
- • MTBF: 1011 cycles
- • A few Watts average power dissipation
- • <10nm RMS open loop stability over several hours
- • Thin and flexible cables
This adjacent scheme shows our unique technology:
- • menbrane is in red
- • coils in yellow
- • magnets in grey
- • springs in blue
By applying a current in the coils, the magnets are moved up and down to deform the membrane.
Let's focus on your needs:
- • More actuators? Up to 64x64 is available.
- • Large quantity? Ask for our low price OEM DM.
- • Faster or larger stroke? Every parameter can be customized.
- • A larger pitch for a larger pupil? Ask for your DM.